Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Singing Is Hard!

So, I beat Rock Band on medium (guitar) and started hard. Good God!! They call it hard for a reason!!

Moving on, I started a band to play alone (guitar and singing). I figured singing would be sooooo easy, but dang it if I am bad at it! Playing medium on guitar and easy on mic, even though I'm playing guitar fine while reading and singing the lyrics, I nearly always have to bail my singing out twice. And, never ever try it with Coheed and Cambria's "Welcome Home". It's insanely hard, I lost THREE times and just gave up on it. Faith No More's "Epic" and Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" are great, though, since it's mostly spoken words, and I can talk all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.