Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Friday, December 21, 2007

WHAT A DAY!!!!! In a Bad Way, Unfortunately...

Just when I thought finding out that it would cost $210 to replace stupid springs in a laptop that only cost $600 to begin with, the "easiest day of work in a long time" was set to begin. Boy, aren't those some famous last words?

Get to work, head out, everything seems fine. Then, heading out on a long distance trip, this dog comes diving out of the back of a pick up truck, rolls under our own truck (as I'm driving it!) and thank god we didn't hit it, but I would be surprised if the leg he cut open ever works again. After this scarring incident (see Ode to Jack, just above this post), we get lost, driving our decently-large Rent-a-Center truck up and down a narrow MOUNTAIN road, getting lost for 2 hours! Finally make it back, still in shock to discover I must immediately head back out, and this time two drivers come inches from wrecking into the truck.

I think it's about time to get back into the world of Critters, where the worst thing that happens is getting stomped on a few times :)

No comments: