Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Purchasing of Necessities and Muse: Invincible. Awesome Song!

Alrighty! So this week, I had $100, which is a lot of money on top of the bills to pay, right? But then I realized that I really needed a printer ($30), some paper ($5), helped with groceries ($10), "Black Holes and Revelations" by Muse ($15), razors, shaving cream and assorted dollar store stuff ($10) and a special dinner for us ($20). Oopsies, down to $10 already! Dang, money goes fast, doesn't it? Only have to make it last for 5 more days...

Oh, but as a "gift", everyone in the world needs to watch this music video. Absolutely awesome. Muse has 3 members only, and yet they manage to make some amazing music. This is a video for their song "Invincible". It's a very sweet song, although it rocks out a bit toward the end as well. And the video itself is amazing, very well done! If you like this one, search youtube for "Knights of Cydonia" also - funny video, and another great song

3 comments:

O_o said...

yessum darlin...money goes fast! But you at least have your priorities straight when it comes to what you dish it out for...that's what counts.

Charlie/Chuck Jackson said...

I'm learning LOL. Still hard to resist blowing it all on fast food or something else equally ridiculous, but I guess that's just a part of growing up!

Anonymous said...

Muse is so great :-) thanks for turning me on to them