Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PaD (3) 14: Sometimes

Sometimes we get an idea
Sometimes we can't get it out of our heads
Sometimes we write it down and sleep on it
Sometimes we awake still just as excited
Sometimes it's an idea that can change the world
Sometimes it's one that will just change ours
Sometimes we get so dedicated that nothing else matters
Sometimes we go to work at it so hard
Sometimes it works and we are so proud

But...
Sometimes we can't
No,
Sometimes we won't
Sometimes our “idea” no matter how great
Sometimes it doesn't matter
Sometimes we already have something much better
Sometimes it's a person
Sometimes that person can never be trumped
Sometimes that person is everything

But EVERY time that person is you.
EVERY time anything crosses my mind
EVERY time it can cut away from you even a moment
EVERY time I turn it down
EVERY time I'd rather have you
EVERY text
EVERY email
EVERY call
EVERY moment
EVERYthing
EVERY day
ForEVER

No comments: