Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

PaD (3) 2: The Best Things in Life are Freeish

There are some who say the best things in life are free:

The touch of one you love,

The smell of cinnamon rolls in the oven,

The sound of the waves at sea.


As with all things in life, others disagree,

And not just cause life is all about weird, random arguments,

But because it's true, the best things in life AREN'T free

And I'm going to show you how, ladies and gents...


You see, the best things in life aren't free,

They're freeish.

Those waves are heaven, that's most definitely true,

But it takes gas to get there, and dude, that's a LOT!

Sure, cinnamon rolls cookin is scrum-diddily-umptuous,

But you need electric or gas, and a pan, and something to contain said electric or gas, and plates or paper towels to put them on, oh and of course the rolls themselves. Whew!

And love.... Oh love, free? Pfffft...

Maybe for those lucky enough to live in the same state.


But you know what?

They're called the BEST things in life for a reason.

And anyone who's had even the slightest taste

Of happiness like this, dude it'd be such a waste

To let it go for any reason at all.


I'd spend every penny and minute of my life

To chase that particular one,

The greatest of greatest things in life,

And I won't rest until it's done,

Cause dude, it's so worth it!

No comments: