Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PaD (3) 8: March On

I know it's not always easy,
I know it gets tough,
I know it sometimes seems like it's just never gonna get any better at all,
But it will.
It always does.
Life is challenging, sure,
But it only gives us what we can handle.

It's true what they say,
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger,
But if we don't keep pushing, we get weaker all over again.
So march on,
March on forever,
And when the drummer speeds up to unbearable speeds,
Just plug your ears,
Hum your own beat and march on,
March on...

No comments: