Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PaD 60.5: Us... Realistically

I'm sorry, but I refuse to make you promises...

... Of never ending love

... Of lifelong dedication

... Of being yours and yours alone

... Of unconditional love at all

... Of never wanting to be without you

(Seriously, we all need alone time sometimes!)


But if you know me as you say you do,

You'd know just how much it means for me to say...

... I always respond to you first, be it return calls, texts, emails or Ims

... I smile any time I see or hear from you

... I am NEVER bored with you

... When I think of the future, you're always in it somehow

... Our inside jokes are a constant source of joy


And yeah, this may not be the most romantic thing to say,

And sure, they might not be the words you so long to hear,

But they are true, and they come from deep within...


What I'm trying to say is this:


I think I could be happy with you.

1 comment:

O_o said...

that last line should be used more often in life! Like "I think I could be happy with you, so whaddya say...lets give it a shot?"