Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

PaD 62 and 63/365: Just One More and I'm Supposed to Hate You

Okay, so once more this post didn't go through. I have NO idea how, since I actually sent it via MMS on my phone!!! DOH!!!! So here are both. 62 needs no introduction, 63 is about mom for mother's day :)

62: Just One More

-------------------


Come on...

Just one more?

I can stop anytime,

You know I can!


But... While we're on it...

Can I borrow a few bucks?

Yeah? I need, like, $50.

YES, $50!

You know I'm good for it, right?

Dude, come on!

Oh, thank you so much!


Intervention... I knew it was coming,

But I don't want to stop,

I can't stop, I just can't!

I just need my fix too badly...


Oh wait, you don't want me to stop?

You just want me to get an unlimited plan?

Unlimited text and minutes,

So I don't have to worry about prepaid cards?

Oh, you DO love me!


-------------------

63: I'm Supposed to Hate You


There were three main things I learned in school:

1) Homework is for suckers and suck-ups

2) Everything I needed to learn, I sure didn't learn here

3) Parents suck


Well... I don't know if you remember...

There was one day I left school,

I got to the car, closed it with a slam.

Gave you a look in the eye and said:

You know, most kids hate their parents,

Most kids' parents suck,

But you don't, so thanks.”


And you know what?

You still don't suck, mom.

2 comments:

O_o said...

#63: ha ha ha...how forward and to the point!

O_o said...

#62: for those who don't have unlimited texting...I feel sorry