Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

PaD 66/365: Pandora's Dam

How do I begin?

Like an impossible math equasion with a dozen unknowns,

Or a rough day,

Or even this very poem....

Beginning is definitely the hardest part.


But once started,

Like all that junk up in the first part,

Once it's begun,

The floodgates are opened...

Congrats, dumbass, Pandora's Dam has been broken down!


Once opened,

I'm not gonna stop unleashing the words

Not gonna happen,

You're soooo in for it now...

Honesty, relentless honesty.... Meet the dam opener.


The water has settled,

Words being evaporated back into the clouds

You made it,

I so knew that you could...

This could be the start of something great!

1 comment:

O_o said...

I...LIKE...IT!!