Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

PaD 42/365: Death by Desire

I've heard of being drawn and quartered
This is much like it, you see.
I am being torn asunder in every direction.

I am not being torn by rope or horse,
But something tells me you already knew that.
No, I am torn by "desire and require".

I am desired and required by things and folk
They each grab or stick on to a piece of me
And pull, pull with all their might

I desire and require other things and folk
So I velcro myself to them all over
Then am pulled with all their might.

The diference is that no one wants
To die a horrible death by being ripped apart,
Yet I would be offended if not.

When apart, I give my all, you each get a piece.
So when you tug at me, please don't apologize,
For when you do, you remind me, I am yours.

1 comment:

O_o said...

indeed! you are MINE!