Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

PaD 41/365: Body Age

So thanks to modern tech

I know my brain age is 25,

Which is just how old I am.

But what about the rest of me?

So I created a device

From random electric junk

Like plugs and wires and switches

And lights and other cool stuff.

And somehow I didn't get fried.

So here are my results:

Aaaaaaaaaand GO!

My face is 60: unless I shave

My eyes are 15: innocent and pure

My smile is 33: wise yet still young

My hands 200: should have died long ago

But the most important of all

My heart is 5: so new to this world, full of curiosity

It wants everything and it wants it now

It doesn't want to share, no matter who's turn it is.

It is picky, but once it chooses it's set.

It is gullible and so easy to harm.

It has fallen and scraped for it can walk and run,

Yet it gladly gets back up for more.

Would you care for a try?

No comments: