Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

PaD 36/365: Geocaching

I apologize for such a short and simple one tonight, it has been ONE HELL of a day. Goodness, I couldn't explain it all in a day, so I dunno how it all HAPPENED in one. Let's just say it turned out to be an amazingly good one all around :) I was going to write this one AND a few more based on Geocaching, but alas, it is only one. Tomorrow's will be something special!

-------------------

GEOCACHING

Geocache

Hidden stash

GPS

Treasure express

Microfind

Mastermind

Ammo Box

Made out like a fox


2 comments:

O_o said...

I like it! I also think that geocaching sounds like a ton of fun!

Charlie/Chuck Jackson said...

Oh it is!!!! Those ammo boxes especially, they put some really funky-yet-neat stuff in there! It really is like a treasure hunt a lot of times.