Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Friday, April 25, 2008

PaD 47/365: Heaven on Four Wheels

Heaven on four wheels

As we fly down the highway.

Destination: unconcerned.

Windows open

Wind in our hair,

What's left of it at least

As we chase down the road.


Oh the road!

The road isn't clear,

In fact

We embrace our neighbors

In their metal homes.

We wave

We nod

We ride alongside and share tunes.


Oh the tunes!

Our own soundtrack,

We have it all.

Rock to make us cheer,

Punk to rebel and push,

Soundtracks to remember,

The rest for smiles.


Oh your smile!
Your laugh

Your off-key singing

God do you suck at singing

But its the best in the world to me.

My mirrors see the road

See our neighbors

But they see you too.


Let's go!

1 comment:

O_o said...

love for the car and the road! I like it!