Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

PaD 38/365: Rockgasm

Fun one, written while I was in the middle of carrying out the nefarious act... ;)

--------------------------------------


ROCKGASM


Give it to me hard,

Yeah, I like it like that.

I love to feel it vibrate through me,

Make my body tremble!

My whole body moves with it,

I just can't help myself.

Pounding, can't get enough,

But then it's over far too soon.

Oh it's back, stronger than ever,

I love it, don't ever stop,

I want this to go on forever.

Fist pumping, going crazy here.

I'm gonna... Ooohhhh I'm gonna...

ROOOOOOOOOOOCK!