Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Friday, April 25, 2008

PaD 48/365: Stop and Go

Two car ones in a row!!! LOL spent 3 hours in stop and stop and stop and go traffic for what should have been half an hour, so here ya go!!!


--------------------------------


Lanes slow to a halt,

I know I'm going left

So in the left lane I go.


Your lanes move faster.
Temptation to move over,

But no, I stay here and suffer.


A sign above declares my victory:

Two right lanes end, merge left”

Then why is ours the one to crawl?


Cars ahead let them in, I see,

Why is it that these cars can't see

That their kindness is our pain?


Now I'm finally free, after hours of pain

Screw y'all, I'm gonna fly!

Well fine... You can go ahead...

2 comments:

O_o said...

ha ha ha...you are just too kind.

Unknown said...

You know it! True story too LOL, I let like four people in!