Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

PaD 35/365: Flushalotzl

A silly little poem... Enjoy! Definitely muse inspired LOL since she's the one who started this mess...

-----------------

FLUSHALOTZL

Oh great Aztec God Flushalotzl,

I come to you with my gift at last.

I stand before you, gift giver in hand,

And spill all the gold I have amassed.


Once the God Flushalotzl is appeased
I depart to amass even more.

These treasures I will forever deposit

As is told in the God Flyshalotzl's lore.


Some days God Flushalotzl calls for sacrifices of amber

A precious gift even rarer than gold.

One must eat burgers, fried chicken and fast food:

Food of greasiness and fattiness untold.


Oh great Aztec God Flushalotzl,

Please accept all my sacrifices as they are,

Please do not tempt me to give them

In public, during exciting TV or in my car.

2 comments:

O_o said...

ha ha ha ha. this was great to read in the morning!

Charlie/Chuck Jackson said...

Hahahahaha probably just after making your own sacrifice, yes! This poem is ALL you as far as inspiration goes.