Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

PaD 31/365: Cuddleupagus

Perhaps not so much a poem as a rant, but done in a poetic way!

Also, I didn't get yesterday's or today's poems up on the website, but it will be done in the morning!

------------------------

CUDDLEUPAGUS

I want your arms,

I want your touch,

That warmth when we're close.

Give me you.

Give me you as close as space allows.


I'm sleepy,

Are you?

You're so cute when you sleep.

Your sigh, your smile,

That look on your face, content, at peace.

I'll spoon you, I'll hold you.

You feel so nice.


I'm bored.

What about a movie?

We need popcorn,

We need soda,

I need you.

It's just not a movie without your head on my shoulder,

On my chest

Up against my own.


Hey you.

Are you still breathing?

Then why are you breathing so far away?

I want you close.

I want that peace.

Let me feel you here with me.

Please?

With whipped cream on top?

Yay!

4 comments:

O_o said...

INDEED!!!!

Unknown said...

Haha, this has got to be the best one to agree with, thank ya!

Anonymous said...

aaawwwww nice, cuddling is so wonderful

Unknown said...

You bet it is! That's why I got the nickname! Bwahahaha....