Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Good Grief It's Late!!!

Whew, 3:33 on the dot on my clock here as I start this one. Well, I got the calendar done on proseaday.com and also uploaded all the poems, converting them all manually to HTML (I didn't like the way OpenOffice was doing it, sorry!). I'm still going to add the descriptions of each one onto the pages, and I didn't put the most recent on the front page, but being so late I think it's safe to give myself the night off finally.

I also updated my profile on here. I know it'll sound silly, but undoing the profile that says "game maker" and changing it to "writer".... It felt like a huge step. It's funny though, I feel pride in all my writing, even though I'm sure plenty of it sucks. It's like the song by Weezer, "In the Garage":

I write these stupid words
And I love every one

That's how I feel. Stupid, perhaps. Silly, most definitely. But I love them all regardless! GO WEEZER!!!

Anyway, so on top of that, got my PaD done! And I think I'm getting sick, thanks to the insane rain earlier... I cant stop coughing and sneezing, and I've been shivering all night. Oh well, work tomorrow (well okay, technically today) shouldn't be too bad!

I had sooooo much I was going to say peeps, but I don't remember any of it! God, it's so late that even the wine has worn off... I'm typing with eyes closed here LOL.

Oh well, have a good night, y'all. And yeah, sorry, I DO say "y'all" sometimes... I've been down here in the south too long, perhaps.

2 comments:

O_o said...

say "y'all" and I've never lived in the south! Hell, I keep moving further north.

Charlie/Chuck Jackson said...

HAHAHAH well did you grow up around anyone from the south? Or watch a lot of Green Acres? :P