Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Monday, March 24, 2008

PaD 16/365: Charlinox

Not quite sure what's come over me... Probably a combination of the whole weekend thing with the working on the website, but my writing seems to be suffering for it. We all have dry spells, though, right?

Today's poem is about quite possibly the greatest invention of all. It's actually in dedication to my own bestest best of friends, and every bit of it is true. Well, except the fitting in your pocket, and only being $10... Damn that'd rock though! Plus, I guess you CAN fit your friends in your pocket thanks to your cell phone...

-------------------------------

CHARLINOX


It wasn't long ago that I came up with my invention,

Although it was something so obvious and clear in the end.

We all need someone who can be everything to us,

So I invented the Swiss Army Friend.


They come in both male and female versions,

And you can slip em right in the pocket of your pants.

When you're depressed, they'll cheer you right up,

And give you advice anytime on romance.


When you don't feel confident they make you feel great.

Need a laugh? They're loaded with jokes,

If you need to release tension they'll listen intently,

And they know how to win over all sorts of folks.


Come buy one now, they're only $9.95,

And once you've bought them, you'll never part.

Plus, order now and get this guarantee:

Soon after you meet, they slip into your heart.

2 comments:

O_o said...

awww. It IS the greatest invention! I like it!

Charlie/Chuck Jackson said...

WOOHOO again LOL, I say that a lot but it's always a huge woohoo to hear!!! And yes, friends rock. The only downside is that now I have to sue, like, everyone, since they're all friends to someone... COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!!!!