Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

PaD 17.66: I Love My Package!

The final prose for today, this one... Well, read it twice. You'll probably get two different ideas for what's going on. If not, well... You missed out on the fun then! Imagine it like those crazy 3d image thingies, where you look at it, and if you look JUST right then the 3d image jumps out of the weird swirlies. As a little tidbit, the email I use for this - A Schooner Is a Sailboat - is based off of one of those! Anyone who hasn't seen Mallrats must do so immediately, and yes, by reading that sentence you have indeed agreed to do so! Hope you've got Netflix!

------------------

I LOVE MY PACKAGE

I found out I was receiving my package today,

I was so elated, I didn't know what to say.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on my package,

Just get to work with some major ransackage.

So I ripped it open and grabbed what was inside,

The pleasure it created was more than I could hide.

In fact, the cry of joy was like an irresistible hook,

For suddenly everyone around had to come and take a look.

By now, all sorts of people were standing around,

Taking turns looking, making “ooh” and “aah” sounds.

And I know this may come across with a little conceit,

But it seemed no one could get enough of my treat.

Many even whispered in my ear as they gave me an embrace,

Telling me just how much they'd like to get a little taste.

But I said with a smile that there was plenty for them all,

And I gave each one some, their moans a siren's call.

Each one left once they were good and satisfied,

So that soon there was no one left by my side.

I sat down, just me in my package, in pure bliss

Inside, my wonderful raspberry chocolatey goodness.

2 comments:

O_o said...

ha ha ha...I didn't read it twice seperately, but read it twice at the same time and laughed! Its great though with the dualness.
It makes me think of that SNL skit with Justin Timberlake: Dick in a Box. Here's the video.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

Charlie/Chuck Jackson said...

hahahahahaha that video is so great! I saw it on youtube a while back, soooo damn funny! and it sucked that they had to blur it on snl, it really killed the funnyness some... but I'm glad to be reminded of it, cause I'd love to watch it again!