Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

If a picture is worth a thousand words, than I just looked at like six zillion words worth! AND converted those thousand words into like 5-20 a piece!

So.... slightly tipsy and very tired at 3:30, but I didn't blog yesterday, so here goes. I was going to blog so seriously too, but got carried away in giddiness, so I'll save that topic for tomorrow (errr... tonight).

What is it about people? They can understand you better than you understand yourself! I mean, recently the fantabulous Wandaliciousness send me some comments on Myspace, and it just sent me in this spiral of giddy joy because they covered like EVERY aspect of ME somehow! I never would have gotten all that on my own, and yet she was able to pick it all up willy nilly! Do we get too bogged down in overanalyzing ourselves that we lose ourself, yet when it comes to super awesome friends we can just let go and it comes naturally?

Let's just wrap this blog up with another "special friends are what life is all about!" I'm starting to think that maybe life isn't just about what we do and become, it's also about what we are to other people and who we keep in our own hearts.

Geez, I've gotten really soft since the AG (After Gwen, as opposed to BG, Before Gwen) times, haven't I? What the hell?? If I come off as too 'girly', please slap me and let me know!!

1 comment:

O_o said...

not girgly...just in tune with your more feminine emotions