Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No More DP for Me!!!

So, that's it, I'm done with DP! I've been working hard giving DP for a whole week now nonstop, but I'm exhaused and now it's all over, no more DP!

I mean't Double PaD, of course. What'd you think I meant? ...... HA! You perverted bastard!

So anyway, yes, it's been a full week of double Prose a Day, since I didn't finish http://www.proseaday.com/ last week. As such, I am hoping to have a short STORY for Wednesday's PaD, and to have the website done and up. These poems are starting to pile up on me, it's awesome to see so many in my Writing folder :) With games, it takes so long to finish one, so you're lucky to have a few in such a short period of time, let alone... what, 20 now? Good grief!

And to wrap up my DP experience, I give you two that are based on ideas I had been saving for a special occassion. The first, "Cyberpimp", is about the fakeness and, honestly, humor underlying cybersex. Again, I won't go into what cybersex is (if you don't know, google it, comment and ask or email me! It's important to understand it for the prose!), but suffice to say it is rather... entertaining sometimes, even if not for the reason it's supposed to be. The second is one about you, Blogger! "Dear Blogger" is a lyric of the cycle of relationships.

Who's this sweet girl?
v
I think I love her!
v
Let's get really serious, I DO love you!!
v
Oh my god, what have I done? She's a bitch/He's an asshole MFer
v
The crush, the pain, the let down...
v
Who's this sweet girl?

And the cycle goes on and on until one of The Ones is found (yes, ONE OF - I don't believe it's possible there's ONLY ONE... And what happens if you meet more than one of The Ones? Well, if (s)he's so perfect, then they will blend with your current One as well - I am not a believer in total monogamy).

So, please do enjoy!!!! I love you all :)

No comments: