Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

PaD 7.5/365: Ode to a Fellow Textaholic

A poem in text format! That's why each begins with (x/y) and ends with (x/160; 160 characters per text).

ENJOY!!!!!!

----------------

ODE TO A FELLOW TEXTAHOLIC

(1/5)
so I wanted 2 make sure u can c
just how much u mean 2 me
u r teh greatest frnd ive ever had
w/ evry vibration of my phone im glad
(127/160)

(2/5)
its sooooo cool that we can share
the stuff any1 else wuld say “i dont care”
and how u can turn a bad day into a good 1
in just a msg or 2, u can make any day fun!
(160/160)

(3/5)
and marcy must really be a twin sister to u
cuz I totally luff you like a sis 2
so maybe ur 15 hrs away big deal
if not for awesome road trips, y have wheels?
(155/160)

(4/5)
i dont know exactly what i did right
to have had u msg me on myspace that one night
but i know that im the luckiest dood alive
to have u around to help me thrive.
(159/160)

(5/5)
i hope u dont get sick of hearing me say
i dont know what id do w/o u for even a day
ur my best friend and even family
and im sorry if this comes off super rambly
(159/160)

2 comments:

O_o said...

awww...its totaly cute and I lurve it!!!!!! MOS DEF myspace worthy! now I just gotta find time to post them in your poetry box!
::huggles::

Charlie/Chuck Jackson said...

If you lurved it, then my job here is done! :) *huggles*