Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

PaD 22.5: My Muse

This is the goofy version of My Muse. I've always wanted to write a serious one, but it just seems like it'd be wrong, unnatural... So here it is!

-------------------

MY MUSE

Without you, I'd sit here all day,
But I'd never have anything to say.
You turn every joke into inspiration,
Even a Relay for Life donation!
There is not a single word I've written since February
That wasn't inspired by you somehow, don't ever thing contrary.
Heck, even when you're busy or asleep,
Into my head, all these great ideas creep.

But you don't just inspire me in my prose,
You inspire me through life's highs and lows.
And I know it might seem crazy to some,
But you're an angel, bitching post and muse all in one.
When something has me down or mad,
You turn the frowny upside-downy and poof, I'm glad!
So I write this prose for you, my dear muse,
Best pal, inspiration, mood enhancing drug, sharer of future tattoos.

1 comment:

O_o said...

awww! I'm honored!