Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

PaD 22/365: What I Want...

This one is about what the vast majority of us want. A lot of times, people just don't get it... But here it is, laid out clear as day. Anyone who feels this way about someone they're with, know that it takes us something clear like this to get it. My own past error and recent revelations have inspired this one.

---------

WHAT I WANT...

Sure, a million dollars would be awesome,
And a mansion, yeah, that'd make my jaw drop some,
But what I really want, money can't buy.

I could sure go for perfect literary skill,
Write the world's greatest prose in an hour, then just chill,
But if I said that's what I really wanted, it'd be a lie.

Oh and girls, sure, they would be cool,
If I turned down playboy skills, I'd be a fool,
But what I really want, lust can't grant.

And a horde of fans, I've got to admit,
I'd take as many of them as I could get,
But that's just not what I want the most...

What I want is to feel special and appreciated,
For you to notice what I've done and created,
What I really, truly want is to be loved.

1 comment:

O_o said...

so true, so true