Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

PaD 21/365: Entendre

Having some fun with words tonight. I had so many good ideas for poems, but my brain couldn't grasp something deep, so I went with this. There should be quite a lot of prose tomorrow at this rate, though!

----------------------------

ENTENDRE

Upon a visit to the woods
A woman came upon a petrified tree and said:
“I've never felt anything so hard!”

There was a woman lying on the beach,
The water rose, finding her, and she said:
“Oh damn, now I'm so wet!”

I threw a party and invited all my friends,
They seemed so happy, and as they were leaving I said:
“I am so glad you came!”

I had a horrid day of work once,
And when the day was finally over, I said:
“I didn't think I'd ever get off!”

One time I had to make a delivery,
But the front door was blocked, so she said,
“That's fine, just come in the back door.”

We were moving one time,
The truck was packed, and there was one package left.
“Damn, it's so tight, I can hardly fit my package in here!”

I had a southern friend,
She taught a lesson about mudbogging:
“The dirtier the better!”

A woman was walking down the street,
My friend saw her, and was unable to resist:
“Let's go do it all crazy and hot!”
And he got smacked, cause that's not a double entendre!

2 comments:

O_o said...

ha ha ha...that was great!

Anonymous said...

Thank ya! and sorry, too lazy to change accounts so commenting anon.