Relay for Life: Join SAGTA and Help Change the World!

Relay for Life is an event the American Cancer Society holds, in which we try to raise money to fight cancer. I have joined my Muse's team: Super Awesome Game Team Alpha, or SAGTA. It is my mission to help raise as much money as possible for it, so please help me, help us, help anyone who has or will have cancer! All Adsense links on this page and my website (Prose a Day) from now until August will go toward it, in addition to any donations you may make!

To check out my profile, click here.

Or to simply make a donation, click here. Thank you so much!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Poetry about Love? How Original!

Yep, first I invent the Swiss Army Friend, now the love poem. A lot of good work done this week!

Well, first off I want to say that I got my Rock Band drums, and you can actually hook them up to your computer and play and record it! I didn't play any tonight, but Elle did, and I think it's her new favorite thing. She was SCREAMING when she had to go to sleep, and it's my new threat! "If you aren't a good girl, no drums for a whole week." "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NOOOOOO!!!!" That little girl was BORN to rock!!!!

Next, I really liked the love poem here. I mean, silly is fun, but writing of love always gets me carried away. I actually wanted to try to write... well, I'll be blunt: I was going to add an erotic poem here as well, but was too sleepy and not really inspired. Mainly, I have yet to find a GOOD erotic poem. I don't want to write smut... I mean, that might be fun at some point too, but at least first, I want the romantic, sweet, euphemistic, erotic kind, not the "wham! bam! thank you ma'am."

So, as always, please do enjoy! And especially, please let me know what you think of "Eternity". If you're interested in more, PLEASE let me know! If not, well, I'll probably write more anyway, just not as quickly. Hell, maybe I'll do a week of double PaD with one silly and one love or something to get some practice going.

No comments: